Pachikoro is an online magazine for everyone involved with schools, from students, teachers, administrators, sponsors, parents and alumni.
Our goals are:
Put a spotlight on the talent that is in our schools from all the corners of Zimbabwe, be it in sports, arts and academics. This we hope to achieve by sharing the stories of these students, their achievements in the various disciplines.
- Provide a platform where students can find opportunities that will assist them in forging a bright future. These opportunities can be in various forms such as sponsorships, bursaries, exchange programs, career guidance workshops, the list is endless.
- Create a platform for discourse that will eventually lead to better schools across the country.
As Pachikoro we are committed to the following:
- Inspiration – we want students to be inspired and follow their dreams.
- Diversity â€“ we appreciate that we all have different abilities each equally important to our society.
- Innovation – we believe to change our world we need new and creative ideas.
Feel free to get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to share an article send Â to email@example.com or download the article submission template below.